LeaseComplete Customer Portal©
The Complete Leasing Solution™
Take our self-guided tour of the LeaseComplete Customer Web Portal and see for yourself the advantages a Complete
Solution™ can bring to your business.
The LeaseComplete Customer Web Portal is a truly unique product and well worth a closer look. Please contact us
to further discuss your software needs and schedule a web-based demonstration.
To request more information about LeaseComplete Customer Portal and arrange for
an online demonstration, visit our Request Information page.
Overview of the LeaseComplete Customer Portal
Data readily available for your customers made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal integrates directly with your existing LeaseComplete Software
and Database to provide a real-time experience for your customers.
- Allow your customers to check balances, payment history, and (optionally) view statements on-line
- Provide a 24x7 support presence with no additional staffing
- Securely deliver invoices, letters, and othe reports to your customers (optional)
- Reduce customer support costs for your company
- Customize the user interface (fields displayed, field labels, field layouts) with no additional programming costs, using the existing LeaseComplete Screen Painter™
- Choose only the fields you wish to share with your customers
- Arrange the fields displayed in a format that best fits your needs
- Appropriately label/name fields to provide a more user-friendly experience for your customers
- Expose custom (user-defined) fields that you may add now or in the future
Customer Login Screen
User registration and management made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© allows new and existing customers to
seamlessly and securely self-register an account.
- When your customer first accesses the Web Portal, they are presented with a login screen which requires the customer to enter a user name and password.
- The user name and password are both stored in the LeaseComplete database and tied to a record in the Customer table.
- All passwords are encrypted in the database to prevent even a system administrator from viewing a customer's password; however, an authorized user can reset/remove a customer's password if necessary.
- Your customers may change their passwords at any time via the 'change password' feature on the login screen.
- Customer self-registration is provided to allow your customers to automatically create an account by simply answering a few questions which are validated against information stored within LeaseComplete about the customer.
- For example, the last 4 digits of their tax identification number, date of birth (individuals) or date of incorporation (businesses), etc.
Overview of customer information made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© allows you to fully customize the Summary
Page to quickly convey important data for your customers.
- Once logged into the Customer Portal, a user-friendly summary page is presented to the user which includes panes listing things like past due payments, upcoming payment due dates, recent payments received, a summary list of equipment leased, upcoming insurance expirations, etc.
- These panels are fully configurable and up to ten (10) different panels of information may be included on the summary page.
- Empty panels (such as the Past Due panel for customers with no past due Contracts) can be configured to automatically suppress (hide) to avoid confusion for your customer.
- Navigation of the site is done via the menu on the left. The design makes it easy and fast for your customers to locate the information they need
- The associated screenshot provides an example with only four (4) panels configured.
Lease and Loan accounting made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© allows you to customize a snapshot of all
active contracts your customers have.
- Clicking on the 'Contracts' link in the menu will open a list of all active contracts.
- Like most 'list' pages on the site, this can be configured to show in panels (such as the example below) or as a list, depending upon the number of Contracts the customer has.
- When a contract is selected from the Contracts list or elsewhere on the site, the user is taken to a detail page showing information on the Contract record.
- This page is fully paintable using the LeaseComplete Screen Painter™, allowing you to show only the information you want exposed to your customers and to include any custom/user fields you may have created which are important to your customers.
The icons in each panel provides quick access to additional functionality, as follows
- Assets - Displays a list of the equipment belonging to the given Contract
- Payments - Displays a payment history for the given Contract
- Payoff Quote - Allows your customer to receive a real-time payoff quote for the given Contract
- Contract - Displays a summary of the given Contract (via the Contract Summary page)
Lease and Loan payoff requests made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© allows your customers to request a payoff quote
either via email or by requesting a quote directly from your LeaseComplete© system.
- Your customers may request a real-time payoff quote by pressing the 'Payoff Quote' button on the Contract list or Contract Summary pages.
- When requested, the user is first prompted for a reason and comment related to the payoff quote, which can then be used by your sales team to reach out to the customer for business retention purposes.
- Clicking 'Request' will produce the payoff quote, which is provided in a summary format.
- The payoff quote is determined in a manner consistent with the base LeaseComplete Lease Termination Screen, including any customized penalty calculations you may have installed.
- The final presentation of the quote to the customer is done in a very simple, straightforward manner as shown in the second screenshot below.
The icons displayed on the summary screen provide quick access to additional functionality, as follows
- Printer - Prints the payoff quote page or saves it to the customer's mobile device
- Contract - Displays a summary of the given Contract (via the Contract Summary page)
Asset and inventory management made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© allows you to customize a snapshot of assets
your customers have.
- Clicking on the 'Assets' link in the menu will open a list of all Assets. If the selection is done from a specific Contract, only the Assets belonging to that given Contract will be listed here.
- When an Asset is selected from the list provided, the user may view specific details via a screen similar to the Asset Detail screenshot below.
- This screen is fully paintable in LeaseComplete using the Screen Painter™ so that you control exactly what information is presented to the customer and in what order.
Payment History made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© shows a comprehensive list of all payments the
customer has made across all contracts.
- This screen presents a list of recent payments made by the given customer.
Insurance tracking, follow-up, and placement made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© shows a comprehensive list of insurance policies for
the given customer.
- This screen shows a list of Insurance Policies. Like the other screens, it can be configured to show as either a simple list or in panels (as shown below).
Customer Payments made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© allows a customer to submit a payment
for review directly into LeaseComplete.
- This screen allows the customer to submit a payment transaction with pertinent information.
- The payment transaction is created immediately in LeaseComplete under Pending Transactions for review.
Preventive maintenance and asset service tracking made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© provides a repair and service tracking tool for your
- This screen shows a list of Preventive Maintenance Plans (optional, based upon module access and configuration).
- When a PM Plan is selected from the list provided, the user may view a history of services performed on the Asset under the given PM Plan.
- This screen is fully paintable in LeaseComplete using the Screen Painter™ so that you can control exactly what information is presented to the customer and in what order (second screenshot).
Reporting flexibility and customization made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© allows you to have full control over which reports
from your LeaseComplete© system your customers can generate on demand.
- This screen presents a list of statements, forms and reports which you choose to provide to your customers.
- Utilizing the LeaseComplete Reports Checklist Administration screen, you will decide which reports are to be made available on the Customer Portal and how they should be configured to run.
- When selected by a customer, the reports will run in real-tim, meaning your customers will have up-to-date information on items such as payment history and contract balances.
- All reports will be produced in PDF format, which ensures they are device independent.
Document and photographic imaging made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© allows you to determine which documents your
customers can view on demand.
- This screen presents a list of scanned documents you have stored within the LeaseComplete Image Library and have chosen, via security settings, to expose to your customers.
- The documents are grouped by the Type you have assigned to each document, making it easier for your customers to locate the document they need.
Using this feature you can provide your customers self-service access to documents such as the following:
- Lease and Loan Agreements
- ACH / PAP Authorizations
- Stipulated-Loss / Amortization Schedules
- Maintenance Escrow Agreements
- Equipment Schedules
- Bill of Sale
- POA Authorizations
On the go flexibility made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal© is readily available across all mobile devices.
- The LeaseComplete Customer Portal will provide full, native support for mobile devices without the requirement that a separate 'mobile site' be created.
- This is accomplished via a scaling technology embedded in the portal itself, which can detect and react to the screen size of the device being used.
- The example provided below is from a mobile device showing how the menu bars collapse into the upper right corner, making them accessible but unobtrusive and thereby leaving more space for content on a smaller screen.
- Other pages scale efficiently as well. The second screenshot below is the Summary page (shown previously in this document) as seen using a mobile device. Each display pane is stacked for simplified viewing and scrolling, and the buttons are larger to make touch control easier for your customer.
- This same design methodology is carried throughout the remainder of the portal.
Innovative technology and function made… Complete™
The LeaseComplete Customer Portal has been engineered from the ground up using the latest technology to ensure a scalable, reliable,
long-term equipment finance system for your growing business needs.
- Technology Used
- Built using the Microsoft .NET platform, including ASP.NET, VB.NET and Silverlight
- LeaseComplete data is accessed from your LeaseComplete SQL Server database using LeaseComplete's native web services, thus ensuring a secure, real-time experience for your customers
- All passwords are encrypted and stored directly in the LeaseComplete database. Authentication is done on the server side to prevent exposure of your customer's login credentials
- Dynamic screen layouts created on the server-side allow your company's authorized users (those with 'Screen Painting' permission) to select the data you wish your customers to see and nothing more
- LeaseComplete Version 5.0.18 or later
Minimum Web Server Requirements:
- Intel multi-core microprocessor running at 2Ghz clock speed, or better
- 4 GB or DDR RAM, or better
- 25 GB of free disk space, or better
- 100/1000 Network Card
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Information services (IIS) 8.0 or higher
- .NET Framework 4.5 (ships with Server 2012 or higher)
- Network and related software as appropriate for Licensee's environment
- May be physical or virtual server